Le pedalistan - Clotaire Mandel
Le pedalistan, or a bike journey without returning date or particular ambition more than cycling across every single continent and to see the biggest slice of this planet as possible.
Here is a website to share stories, photos, thoughts and podcasts.
The cyclist, a 31yo french bloke who hardly stand still. With a endless curiosity I keep crossing borders and share a snap of the world my senses perceive.
Here is a bit of myself, but mainly what I've encountered.
Interview and publications :
- The first legs at Global biker !
- Deep thoughts at Smoky camp
- Radio inteview at Allô la planète
- Article sur l'outback Australien chez Desirelinecc (en anglais)
- Photos published in "bicycle traveller magazine" - November 2019
- Portrait in magazine "200" - April 2020
- 6 pages on carnets d'aventures - April/may/june 2020
Help and sponsors :
- Merit gear : Bikepacking bags handmade in Amsterdam. Good good stuff and awesome people
- Vera cycling : Strong and beautiful cycling cap. Custom made in north of France.
- Offlap : Backpack, dyneema bag, tool roll and wallet custom made from Tokyo by a passionate.
- Izipizi : Sunglasses all terrains !
- Countless help from family and perfect strangers. Thousand thanks.
A little help :
Never against a little help to keep rolling. Everything I do and share is freely shared and I do it for the pleasure I got out of it and to give back a tiny bit of what I've received.
But if envy and possibility exist, a little help is never too much. It helps to keep riding, paying visas, fixing bike and replacing what's need to be.
The idea also germinated to take the video and share it differently. This will happen soon!
For exclusive videos or previews, I created a profile on patreon to create a monthly donation system in exchange for some benefits, go have a look!